General > Geopolítica

La revuelta de Ucrania

<< < (400/402) > >>

saturno:
NATO starts deploying troops as Russia races to win
https://asiatimes.com/2024/04/nato-starts-deploying-troops-as-russia-races-to-win/

The plan to try and ward off disaster seems to be to fill in gaps in Ukraine’s forces by importing ‘advisors’

--- Citar ---NATO is starting to deploy combat troops to Ukraine. Soldiers from Poland, France, the UK, Finland and other NATO members are arriving in larger numbers.

Although Russia says there are over 3,100 mercenaries in Ukraine, these newly arriving troops are not mercenaries. They are in uniform, home country proclaimed via insignia. They mostly are concentrated in the western part of the country, although in some cases they are close to the actual fighting in the east.

NATO is putting out the word these are not combat soldiers but are in Ukraine to operate sophisticated western hardware. But if they are firing at the Russians the only proper way to interpret their presence is that they are playing an active part in the shooting war.

More or less this is the same pattern that the US used when it sent “advisors” to Vietnam.  In fact, they were US Special Forces who engaged in combat.
--- Fin de la cita ---

¿Hay noticias para España?
En el hilo galo, un "insider" confirma que ya hay militares franceses en Odesa.

Frommer:
En otros foros también dicen que hay militares franceses en Odesa. Hablan de 2.000.

Pero no hay manera de confirmarlo.

sudden and sharp:
Militares sin insignias son hombrecillos verdes... [ en Crimea desde 2014]

Frommer:
Esta claro. Pero no me tranquiliza nada que no lleven siñus insignias nacionales. Los riesgos siguen siendo graves y el modus operando de los dirigentes occidentales me sigue pareciendo fuera de lugar.

sudden and sharp:

--- Cita de: Frommer en Abril 30, 2024, 14:47:00 pm ---Esta claro. Pero no me tranquiliza nada que no lleven siñus insignias nacionales. Los riesgos siguen siendo graves y el modus operando de los dirigentes occidentales me sigue pareciendo fuera de lugar.

--- Fin de la cita ---

Putin se equivocó. Se precipitó. como mínimo.

Y se largará de Ucrania. Punto.

Navegación

[0] Índice de Mensajes

[#] Página Siguiente

[*] Página Anterior

Ir a la versión completa